Monday, July 29, 2013

Ericka: Only 9 More Days (7.29.13)

It's the final countdown! Chris wants to add a day to the challenge so that our cheat days fall on the days we are in Houston visiting family. The jury is still out on that.

I started Monday with a bang. Every hour on the half hour I did 25 push ups for a total of 225 pushups. After for work I met up with Chris at the gym. We did a 45 minute Tabata Class and a 30 minute abs class. After that we played racquetball for 45 minutes. We didn't play an actual game; we just practiced, but it was still a good work. It's only Monday, and we already got in 120 minutes of exercise. Only 180 more minutes to go for the week. It was easier for us to put in a long day at the gym, because Chris' parents have Deuce for a couple days, because my mom had to go back to work and Deuce doesn't start school for another 2 weeks. Since they live in Prairieville, about an hour out without traffic, it would be a bit difficult to travel back and forth every day to exchange him.

I really miss my baby. It was weird not having him wake up and say "Good Morning Mommy" with the biggest grin on his face. It just melts my cold little heart. Since we won't see him for a couple of days, we decided to test out Google Hangout with him. I got to see my little face before going to bed.


No my baby doesn't wear glasses, but it would be too cute if he did. He's wearing his teddy bear's glasses; now he can stop putting mine on. Deuce got a kick out of the funny faces we were able to make using the hangouts animation.

Good night all,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment