Friday, July 5, 2013

Chris: Holidays are HARD!!! (7.5.13)

I know it's been a couple of days y'all, but I had my weekly bowling league Wednesday night and yesterday was the 4th of July. Anyways, we won 3 out of 4 games in our bowling league, and we are now #2 in the league. Fighting for that #1 spot, ya heard me.We in it to win it just like this 30 Days at a Time challenge.

Independence Day wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. First off, I woke and ran/walk 2 miles with Deuce in the stroller. Then, we went by Ericka's grandmother for festivities, so I swam for close to 3 hours!!!! I also ate pretty well, considering the circumstances. I had 2 pieces of bbq chick, 2 ribs and half a plate of white beans with no rice. And I didn't eat this all at once but over the course of 6 hours. So, all in all, I felt like it was a pretty successful day. The scale agreed with me as well as I was a pound lighter than yesterday.

I feel like I'm starting to hit my groove and am getting comfortable with the changes. However, I will be in Chicago for training in the near future and my fear is that it will be hard to eat as healthy while being in a hotel and not familiar with the city. Well, in the meantime, I'm just going to stay focused and cross that bridge when I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment