Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chris: Under the Weather (7.16.13)

What's up y'all, sorry I been out a couple of days but have been a little under the weather. After a busy week in Chicago and a packed weekend, Ericka came down with a cold Sunday afternoon. So, Monday I woke up feeling not so great and stayed home from work to get some rest. Ericka and I watched this movie "Ted" with Mark Whalberg and his talking Teddy Bear, and I must admit it definitely exceeded my expectations. It was actually pretty funny, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh. Anyways, I kept to my no carbs meal with 2 scrambled eggs for lunch and non-fat yogurt for dinner. Today I made it back to work and felt a little better. Lunch consisted of chicken and a salad with cheese, which was pretty good. For dinner, I had another cup of yogurt from Tutti Fruiti.

Now, let me go on a rant. My son is starting pre-k 1 at a Catholic School, and we went to buy his uniform (yes, they have uniforms for 1 year olds!!!) and spent $160. I couldn't believe it. I mean this is just getting ridiculous on top of the tuition, I can't wait to put him in public school. Okay I'll stop before I go to far.

Lastly, my bowling league match is tomorrow and we are ranked in the top 2 with 3 weeks remaining. I'll give you a play by play tomorrow and let you know how we make out, but we in it to win it!!!! We going for the SHIP!!!

I'm out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment