Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chris: Starting off with a bang (7.8.13)

So, day 1 was definitely a success!!!! I hate to skip meals as it is not healthy, but due to a lack of healthy options on my way to work, I decided to pass on breakfast. However, that is not the plan going forward. But at least I accomplished the goal of no carbs, lol. Anyways, my lunch consisted of a salad with all the fixins' but no salad dressing. And even though I went out to dinner, I had fish (can't remember the name) topped with crabmeat and a side of Kale (Superfoood!!! Google it, I'm serious). So, my eating choices were definitely on point today, so I was pretty pumped about that.

Now, the 2nd challenge was to get 300 minutes of exercise a week. Glad to announce that I worked out for 55 minutes (25 minutes - Elliptical), 15 minutes - Treadmill, 15 minutes - Weights). I know you may be thinking only 15 minute on weights???????  Well, last I checked, I'm not getting signed by the Saints in the near future so I'm focusing more on cardio rigt now and lifting light weights to lose weight. Once I get down closer to my desired weight, I will focus on a 50/50 balance.

As for the 3rd challenge, I have to admit that we didn't accomplish that goal :(. But there is a good reason that I will explain later this week in detail.

P.S. Could anyone reading this give me some good stations on Pandora? I've been listening to "Hip Hop BBQ" station for the last month while working out, and it's a good playlist, check it out if you don't have it. However, jusst looking to switch it up a little bit. Thanks.

Out,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment