Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chris: One of those days (7.18.13)

You ever just have one of those days where nothing seems to go right??? Well, that's kind of how my day went today. I won't go into too many details, but first off, we lost 3 out of 4 games in my bowling league last night. So, I woke up this morning and thought today would be a great day. In the words of ESPN College Football Analyst, Lee Corso, "Not so fast my friend!!!". I was super busy at work and what I thought would be some good news at the end of the day turned out to be the total opposite. But, that's okay, there were some positives to my day.

And I'll focus on that in this paragraph. I found that I'm actually a big fan of Pho, which is Vietnamese soup basically. It's beef broth with the option of a couple of different meats. I got the Pho with brisket. Now, I've tried it before because Ericka loves it, but I always thought it was just ok. So when my coworkers (all females) suggested it for lunch, I really didn't want it but didn't want to come off as the picky person in the group who only likes meat and potatoes (which is probably a true assessment of my taste buds). My brother always jokes that I only order 3 things at restaurants.....1.) Chicken, 2) Fish or 3) Fried Shrimp, lol. Anyways, I tried to come off as a fan of Pho and said "great, let's do it". And what do you know, I actually liked it. I am now a fan!!! Also, as Ericka mentioned in her entry tonight, we got a good workout in tonight, consisting of about 25-30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of a Nike Workout Training video. So, 60 minutes in, only 240 minutes to go. I am planning on getting my 300 minutes at all costs. I'll keep y'all posted. Until tomorrow..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment