Monday, July 22, 2013

Chris: We Fall Down, BUT We Get Up (7.22.13)

Hey y'all, I know I been out a few days but I had a busy weekend. Friday, we hit up Happy Hour after work and I passed out. Saturday, I went pick up Deuce from my parents' house, and I played a round of golf with my dad. It was good getting back on the course and hitting the golf ball, but I was pretty rusty. I didn't hit the ball well, but I plan on getting out there a lot more in the next couple of weeks. But, I do have to admit that I didn't meet my 300 minutes of exercise goal :(  If I tell y'all about my successes, I have to acknowledge my failures. I exercised for 240 minutes throughout the week and needed an hour on Sunday, but due to inclement weather and hanging out with Deuce, I didn't do it. But I have to nobody to blame but myself. It is up to me to make time, and I just didn't do it.

In other news, I started this week out with a bang. I went to a Tabata class at Elmwood Fitness today for a good 40 minute workout. So, definitely feeling good about that. Also, this week is the start of New Orleans Saints training camp, football season is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! And I can't wait. I really don't know how I make it through the summer, between no football and no more summer breaks, it is definitely my least favorite season of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment