Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chris: 300!!! (7.28.13)

Well, I am excited to announce that I got 300 minutes of exercise in this week. I was at 200 minutes coming into today. After taking Deuce to church, in which Deuce repeatedly said "I wanna go bye bye" for the last 30 minutes of mass, I got home and went to work. I ran and walked for 55 minutes in the HEAT. That left me with 45 minutes remaining. So Ericka and I spent some time with Deuce and went visit Ericka's grandmother. We then headed to Baton Rouge to drop Deuce off by my parents. My dad and I decided to hit the driving range, and we hit balls for an hour, so that put me at approximately 315 minutes. Goal Accomplished.

Now is it me or is it hard as hell to enjoy Sundays? I remember during an internship one summer, I described Sunday to my roommates as a "24 hour countdown to Monday" lol. I think that is a pretty good description of how I approach Sundays, which is not good. I have tried to get out of that mindset for years, but it always creeps into my mind as soon as I wake up on Sunday.

In other news, the Saints started training camp this past weekend. FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!! Man, it's been the dog days of summer but football is right around the corner. I'm a huge Saints and LSU fan, and I feel like both teams are being overlooked going into this season. I think both teams are going to surprise the pundits. I've been told I'm an optimist when it comes to my sports teams, but I feel good about LSU this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment