Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ericka: I want french fries & potato salad, and rice and mac & cheese (7.24.13)

The list of carbs I'd like to devour can go on and on. Only 2 more weeks, and I am starting to lose focus. At least I was until I got on the scale this morning and saw another pound lost. That motivated me to get up this morning and put in work. But seriously can we talk about how good cheese fries are, and sauteed veggies Mediterranean style covered with feta and mozzarella cheese on a bed of basmati rice. Okay. That's enough. I'm over it. Well I gotta jet, because my son is off squatting in a corner instead of his potty and my nose is offended.

Here is today's workout:

Morning Workout: 22 minutes
4 minutes dance warm up
3 minutes walking lunges
15 minutes NTC Cardio Blast


Evening Workout: 26 minutes
4 minutes dance warm up
22 minutes neighborhood stroll w/Deuce ; alternated walking and jogging every block

Total Time: 48 minutes
Time Remaining: 217 minutes


Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment