Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ericka: I'm Spent! (7.6.13)

Woo chile! I just finished a Nike + Training Club workout, and it was official. I am dripping with sweat. My friends Cat and Andrea told me about the app, which is free, and I'm so glad they did. If you don't have the app get it now.

I did a 45 minute intermediate interval training workout called "Fire Drill." I made Chris wake up and do it with me, after my usual dance warm up. We had to do froggers, lateral jumps, push ups, sit ups, planks, tuck jumps, lunges and more. There were built in 1 minute rest periods, and believe me you need them.

What I like about the app is that it gives you various options such as get lean, get toned, get strong and get focused (specific target area workouts). Then within those options you have to choose between beginner, intermediate and advanced, and within those options you have several workouts that range in time from  15-45 minutes. I can't wait to do another one.

Also you would be so proud of your girl. I went to the Melting Pot last night for a friend's birthday, and all I had was 2 lettuce wraps stuffed with veggies and a glass of Merlot. The scale thanked me for it.

Happy Saturday,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment