Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ericka: A Heavy Heart (8.15.13)

Things can change so quickly. One minute everything is fine and then the next minute the sky is falling. Right now my family and I are going through the process of grieving and eventually healing after losing a little one Since it's not my story to tell, I will not go into details. However what I can tell you is I saw firsthand the meaning of family, friendship, compassion and paying it forward. Our family truly gathered around our loved ones as they had to say goodbye. We cried, we prayed, we laughed and cried some more. I think, and I hope our presence uplifted them through such a difficult situation.

Because of the events that have transpired in such a short amount of time, I have not had time to blog, the desire to eat, exercise or even think. I'm looking forward to an afternoon jog to clear my mind.

Don't take life and loved ones for granted.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment