Friday, August 2, 2013

Chris: Only a Week Left (8.2.13)

I know, I know.....this is my 1st post since Monday. Sorry about that, but it has been a pretty uneventful week, and I didn't want to bore y'all with words for the sake of posting a blog entry. Quick recap.....Ericka and I went to see Wolverine on Tuesday. Four words - Don't waste your time. We went to the movies since my parents were watching Deuce this week and the lineup for the movie theater was pretty unimpressive, so we settled on Wolverine. That was one of the worst movies I've seen in the last year, but I am a pretty harsh critic. However, the plot was horrible and action wasn't very entertaining but I digress. Wednesday, I had my bowling league and Thursday I had a work dinner to attend. Needless to say, I didn't workout Tuesday - Thursday.

But today was a good day. I knew I needed to get a good run in today in order to set the tone for the weekend, and to put me in a good spot to reach my 300 minute exercise goal for the week. So, I jogged for 25 minutes and walked for about 5 minutes in 90 degree weather this evening to put me at 150 minutes for this week so far. We plan on hitting the gym tomorrow, and I have a 9:30 am tee time on Sunday with a couple of friends. I've lost about 5 or so pounds since starting our 1st 30 day challenge. However, it's how I feel that has been really noticeable to me. I have more energy throughout the day and just feel better in general. Also, my clothes are fitting much better and are becoming loose, which is always a great feeling.

I promise I'll get back on my blog grind this weekend, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment