Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chris: Back to Reality (8.27.13)

Sorry guys, but a lot has transpired over the last 2 weeks. Three family members had significant losses in their lives. And while I tried to support them as much as possible, I can't even begin to feel the pain both of them are experiencing right now. However, I know they are both strong mentally, and that they will be okay after the grieving process is over at some point.

While I'm not sure how to transition, I'll just move on to the past two weeks and how I've done with our challenges. Well.......................................................................................................................... ............................ In other words, I haven't done $hit!!! But, I have been weighing in and I haven't gained any weight. While I haven't been exercising regularly or eating right, I have been eating smaller portions and less frequently in general. Still, I'm mad because if I had been exercising regularly, I could've lost more weight. I won't dwell on the past, so I'm going to stay positive and strive towards my goals. Ericka and I went for a jog today, and I plan on picking up where we left off.

And before I go, just a few updates. My bowling team finished the season in 3rd place, not bad for our first time out there. Also, it's football season, and that means it's fantasy football season!!!! I'm not sure which one I enjoy more, lol. My big fantasy draft is this Saturday, so I'll keep you posted on my team. Goodnight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment