Friday, August 9, 2013

Chris: The Results (8.8.13)

Intro

I have to apologize readers!!! I am out fo town and forgot my measurement sheet to post my measurments. However, I did lose inches in most cases. I will follow-up when I return home.


Measurements: L=Lost NC=NC G=Gained
  1. R. Upper Arm-                              L. Upper Arm-  
  2. R. Forearm-                                   L. Forearm-
  3. Chest- 
  4. Bust- 
  5. Midriff- 
  6. Waist- 
  7. Abdomen-
  8. Hips- 
  9. Arse- 
  10. R. Upper Thigh-                      L. Upper Thigh- 
  11. R. Mid Thigh-                          L. Mid Thigh- 
  12. R. Lower Thigh-                      L. Lower Thigh-
  13. R. Knee-                                 L. Knee- 
  14. R. Calf-                                   L. Calf- 
  15. R. Ankle-                                 L.Ankle- 
How you feel
What You've Learned about each challenge?
How you plan on incorporating into your life

In the meantime, I will answer the questions above after finishing our 1st 30 day challenges. I feel GREAT!!! For one, it feels good to accomplish the goals we set forth at the beginning of the challenge. The no carbs was difficult at times but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I definitely don't need carbs for every meal going forward, and my plan going forward is to limit my daily intake of carbs. The exercise challenge really pushed me to set aside some time each day. And I also realized that 300 minutes is not a bad expectation on a weekly basis and a plan I expect to stay on going forward. Eating a meal ech day with Ericka also made me realize the importance of eating together. That time allowed Ericka and I to unwind and catch up on each other's day. We also talked aboutvarious topics and just enjoyed the conversation of the day.

On a side note, my bowling team is now the #1 team in the league with only 2 weeks left in the season. Our team is hitting our stride at the right time and feeling confident going down the home stretch. I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment