Friday, June 28, 2013

Ericka: Poor Planning (6.28.2013)

When will I learn  that in order to get a good a.m. workout I have to get up at no later than 6:00 a.m? While I did get in an awesome 30 minute pilates workout, it wasn't without interruptions due to the beast. This morning I did a Pop Pilates YouTube workout. The instructor, Cassey, provides great workouts with good music that almost (well barely) takes your mind off of the difficult task at hand. Today I tried out her legs, arms and abs workout. I wanted to do her 10 minute  "On Fire" butt workout, but alas mommy duty called. I may give it another go this evening.

Another casualty of poor planning is my lunch. I usually wake up early in order to make a nice healthy lunch, but I didn't have time this morning. I did get to have my green smoothie this morning. Today's concoction was the same as yesterday, but I added strawberries a 1/2 tbsp of "Better N Peanut Butter". It tastes similar to PB, because it's made from peanuts. However it's only 100 calories per serving size (2 tbsp). I use a 1/2 serving of regular crunchy PB when I don't add Greek yogurt to my smoothie.
Back to my lunch dilemma. The options around my office are limited considering I can't eat anything cooked with salt for this detox. I could get a smoothie, but I am trying to go along with Chris' one smoothie a day to further cut down on the whites. Hmm, what to do what to do?  All I know is that if don't get some kind of meal in my belly I will not be able to workout this afternoon.

-Ericka


No comments:

Post a Comment