Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chris: Day 2 - Tired of this blogging thing already, lol (6.26.13)

Day 2.........Not gonna lie, a brotha a lil hungry at work but it's all good. I just think about the end result, and I'm back on track. And honestly, work is so busy right now, it's actually the best place to be. Don't think I will get a chance to run tonight as I'm in a bowling league and won't get home until late. But, my dinner plans are to pick up a smoothie on the way to bowling from SMOOTHIE KING!!! I think I'm going with the MangoFest. Other than that, today is pretty good. My plan was to wake up early and do some workouts, but waking up in the morning is very hard forme to do.

As for my no whites diet, I have decided to boil two eggs in the morning as a replacement to the smoothie because smoothies have natural sugars (sugars =white), so I will cut it down to only a smoothie in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment