Friday, June 28, 2013

Chris: Peer Pressure (written on 6.28.13 for 6.27.13)

Ok, sorry guys, I missed yesterday due to the NBA draft. I got home late and it was either post or sleep. Blogging will lose out in most cases, lol. Back to my day yesterday. I can't go without talking about one of my biggest personal sports achievements to date. I'm in a bowling league with my dad, uncle, cousin and good friend, and I rolled a personal best 211!!!!!! I finally broke the 200s. And that came after bowling a personal low 93!!! So, I am still excited about that, not to mention that I passed on our team's weekly wing fest at the bowling alley concession for a MangoFest smoothie. GREAT JOB CHRIS!!!!!

Needless to say, I woke up yesterday and dropped another pound. However yesterday didn't go as smoothly on the food front. As I mentioned above, I went and met up some friends for the NBA draft at Buffalo Wild Wings. I held strong on the drinking front, refraining from beer or liquor the whole night, but when the plate of wings came, I FAILED. I ate about 5 wings and I'm pissed off today about it. Part of me did it because I was hungry since I went there straight from work and hadn't eaten, but I have to admit that part of me just wanted to fit in and eat wings without being asked why I wasn't eating and only drinking water. I haven't told Ericka so hopefully she doesn't read this entry (shhhhh). If so, I'm sure I'll get an earful tonight. Aw well, I'm used to it by now, lol. Anyways, just because I gave in yesterday doesn't make me want to quit today. In fact, it gives me more motivation to get better and not fall of the wagon again. I'll keep y'all posted on it.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment