Friday, June 28, 2013

Chris: Back on the Grind (6.28.13)

I'm going to hit you with the back to back posts today. And I have bounced back strong today if I do say so myself. For breakfast I had a boiled egg and for lunch, 2 grilled chicken thighs and collard greens (nothing had salt). So, I'm feeling good. Plan is to workout after lunch and maybe even take Deuce swimming. One thing that has been hard is to work out daily. I plan on going to the gym and/or running 6 times a week. So far, Wednesday (bowling night) is the only day I didn't do either. But I feel very good about today and the weekend. I know it may seem weird but the weekends are actually easier for me because I don't have to worry about eating lunch out with friends or coworkers or what's in the breakroom. We don't have many groceries, i.e. no temptation at home, lol.

Outside of that, i plan on taking Deuce to the Children's Museum and hanging out with him and Ericka over the weekend. I'll keep y'all posted on my workout tomorrow. Also, I am trying to do these tapes with Ericka in the morning but 2 key issues:

1) How does she wake up at 6-6:30 am????? Man, it's just so hard for me. I am not a morning person

2) Why is every workout tape just a rendition of females popping in the clubs or shaking their @$$. I mean really, I have to change it up so much so that I don't feel totally ridiculous. Luckily, there is no taped evidence of me doing any of these tapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment