Saturday, June 29, 2013

Chris: Finding my groove (6.29.13)

As usual, I am posting only an hour or so before midnight. As you can see, I am a night hawk, which is probably why I can't get up for 6 am to do workouts with Ericka. However, I did get a 2 mile run in tonight with Deuce in the jogging stroller, so I definitely did my fair share of exercise today. Not to mention chasing Deuce at Children's Museum and of course dominating our family bowling day (I won both games). As for my eating, let's just say I BEASTED it today!!!! I started the morning off with a green smoothie, didn't eat lunch due to running around all day and ate 2 of Ericka's baked green wrap with a scrambled egg. I feel really good about my day and am looking forward to ending the weekend on a good note.

Tomorrow, we are taking Deuce swimming by Ericka's grandmother house, so hopefully he'll be up for it. That's about all I have tonight. I can actually say I'm not dreading this work week as I have a 3 day week and a 4 day weekend, woohoo!!!!! Talk to y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment