Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ericka: Challenge No. 3 Picked and Starts Today (9.15.13)

Saturday night we, with my mom, my cousin, and my sister's assistance, picked our 3rd set of challenges.

  1. Random: Honey Do List
  2. Diet: Alternate 7 days of  No Whites with 7 days of No Carbs for dinner
  3. Fitness: Learn Choreography to Favorite Video

The Rules
Random: The Honey Do List

Chris and I have to come up with a honey do list for each other that must be completed within the 30 day period. Some of the things on the list may be a shared responsibility. If you want to join in on this challenge, come up with a list of 5to 10 things that you have been putting off. I've come up with the following:
  • Convert Deuce's crib to a toddler bed
  • Clean the gutters
  • Remove weeds from garden & plant new flowers in the flower box
  • Get a medicine cabinet & other cosmetic things to spruce up bathroom
  • Organize closet
While this is my list for Chris, I will be helping him complete it. I just need to come up with one more

Diet: No Carbs/No Whites
Yes another carbs challenge. Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't pull it. I swear that's not the only challenges we under have under diet. We just somehow keep picking that sort of challenge. I think, well I hope, that's the last carbs challenge. Considering we didn't do to well on the last challenge, I guess this is like a do over. You can either alternate the 7 days or do 14 days straight. I think I'm going to do 14 days straight, and those 14 days will be the last 2 weeks of the challenge. I just think that will be more of a challenge for me.

So No Whites means no sugar, including fruit, no salt, no carbs, no dairy products, and no alcohol. It's a detox diet a trainer told me about. So not looking forward to it.

Fitness: Choreography
I am so excited about this challenge. I'm not even sure which video to choose. I'm looking for choreography that is fun, doable, and provides a good workout. We will definitely post it at the end of the challenge. Here are my front runners:

Michael Jackson: Remember The Time- We can do this one as a couple
 
Janet Jackson: Pleasure Principle- As a kid I used to try to do the chair move and would fail epically every single time
 

Janet Jackson: Rhythm Nation- A Classic

Beyonce: Who Run The World- Mainly because the choreography is sick and would be physically challenging to say the least

For this set of challenges, we are going to have a guest blogger. My sister has decided to join us for the challenges, and she is going to give you guys her perspective too.

Okay guys. The challenge begins today and ends October 14.

Happy Sunday!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment