Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chris: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack (9.17.13)

Alright y'all, I know I been on hiatus. But in the last couple of weeks, Deuce has been sick twice and I was sick once. I know you are wondering how can Ericka still post, but Chris hasn't............... Well, you got me. But I'm back for the 3rd challenge. I wasn't as strict on the 2nd challenge but I dropped 8-9 lbs. However, I'm ready to get serious and coming back with a vengeance.

Just to follow-up on some things that I talked about previously, my bowling team finished 3rd in our 1st bowling league. So, we are back for season 2 and looking to win it all. I have my own ball, so I think I'll be able to do much more damage this season. I've already seen some improvement and looking to get my average up this year.

Also, football season has started and so has fantasy football. My fantasy team is 2-0 right now and is looking like we are ready for a championship run. Also, the Saints and LSU are out to fast starts, so it's always more exciting when you're teams are winning.

Well, that's all I have today but I'll be back tomorrow and will be around from here on out. See you guys tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment