Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ericka: I'm Not My Hair...I think (9.25.13)

Five days ago for the anniversary of my 27th birthday, I decided to change things up a bit by getting a blow out. While the results were nothing short of amazing, shout out to my hairdresser for taming the beast, it made me less inclined to anything that could mess up my do. Which means avoiding sweating at all cost. Needless to say I haven't worked out since I got my hair done. For shame, I know. Unfortunately, I am not the only one who has sacrificed my health for my hair. A lot of women, particularly African American women, will avoid working out because it may mess up their hair. Well after today, I am going back to the fro. The next time I decide to wear my hair straight, I will make sure to look up some ways to preserve the do when working out.

As to the honey do list. One thing has been completed thus far. The garden has been weeded! I should have taken a before and after picture. Chris has yet to give me my task, and we only have a couple more weeks to go.

Till next time,

E


No comments:

Post a Comment