Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ericka: Late Night Cravings (9.11.13)

Right now I'm fighting the urge to eat something, anything. I brushed me teeth, flossed, and rinsed my mouth out with Listerine all in the name of trying not to eat. Oh and for the prevention of the gum disease GINGIVITIS! Usually late night teeth brushing deters me from eating, because who wants to ruin fresh breath with unnecessary eating.  But tonight there is a string cheese stick calling my name. Why can't I just fall asleep already? Usually I'm asleep by 9:30.

Maybe I have a little extra energy from my evening work out. I met up with Jennifer and the boys. We did the usual jog/walk around the City Park track for a total of 55 minutes. Then we did 15 minute NTC "cardio killer". As per usual that workout was extended by at least 5 minutes since we had to stop and run behind the boys.

Tomorrow is weigh in and measurements day. I'm a bit nervous, because we truly only worked out and followed the diet for 2 and a half weeks. The first 2 weeks were a wash with everything that was going on. Hopefully the scale reflects at least a 3 pound weight loss. I haven't been checking the scale on a daily basis, because I am afraid of what it will reveal.

Good night. I'm going to force myself to go to sleep.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment